HEARTY MEALS RECIPES
There's nothing like a rich, hearty meal!
crunchy mix veggie burger
3 oz Fullei Fresh Organic Crunchy Mix
¼ cup uncooked brown rice
1 medium sweet potato
Dash of salt
Crumbs of Terra Sweet Potato Herbed Stuffing chips (or dash of onion powder, sage and rosemary)
Spray cooking oil
4 leaves of collard greens
1. Cook brown rice.
2. Peel and cut the sweet potato into 2 inch chunks.
3. Boil the sweet potato until soft (approximately 10-20 minutes.) Then drain them.
4. Add the sweet potato to a mixing bowl and mash them.
5. Boil the Crunchy Mix until soft (approximately 5-10 minutes.) Then drain them.
6. Add the Crunchy Mix to a food processor and mash them.
7. Add the mashed Crunchy Mix to the sweet potato mash.
8. Add the cooked brown rice, salt and chips (or spices.) Mix well.
9. Shape them into 4 patties.
10. Spray cooking oil on a skillet or griddle and warm on medium heat.
11. Add the patties and brown on both sides.
12. Place one patty on a collard green and wrap it. You can slice it down the middle if you’d like.
3 plum tomatoes
1/2 yellow or sweet onion
1/2 green pepper
1 bay leaf
8 olives sliced in half
2 tbsp cooking wine
4 tbsp olive oil
20 medium to large shrimp
2 handfuls of Spring Mix or shredded lettuce
A large handful of Fullei Fresh Organic Broccoli Sprouts (can substitute other sprouts)
4 tostadas (or tortillas, pasta or rice)
1.Heat olive oil in a pan. Sauté onions and green peppers until starting to turn translucent (about 5-8 minutes.)
2. Add plum tomatoes, bay leaf, olives and capers, and cooking wine. Stir and reduce heat to low / medium.
3. Cook until tomatoes, onions and green peppers are soft (about 10-15 minutes.)
4. Add shrimp and stir occasionally until they are pink and curled up.
5. Place spring mix or lettuce on a tostada. 6. Add the shrimp mixture.
7. Top it off with sprouts
butternut squash, celery and crunchy mix soup
Ingredients for 2-4 servings:
1 small to medium butternut squash (diced into 1 inch pieces)
1 cup celery (sliced or diced)
1 tbsp ginger (minced)
water (non-vegans can also use chicken broth)
1/3 cup coconut milk
6 oz Fullei Fresh Organic Crunchy Mix
salt to taste (optional)
1. In a large pot, add diced squash, celery, and ginger. Add enough water to cover them.
2. Boil until the vegetables are soft.
3. Remove from heat and blend either by transferring to a blender or using a hand mixer or immersion blender. Blend until desired consistency.
4. Stir in the coconut milk.
5. Separately, boil the Crunchy Mix until soft (approximately 5-10 minutes.)
6. Serve the soup and top with Crunchy Mix or stir it in.
7. Add salt if desired.